Cannabis & Marijuana Credit Card Payment Processing For Dispensary
New/Existing Dispensaries Merchant Accounts
Accept Credit/Debit Cards for Cannabis Businesses with Zero Fees
- Customer pays a small service fee of only $2.50 at checkout (can be absorbed by merchant if elected to do so)
- Service fee mark pp allowed for merchants
- New day deposits
- Real time reporting (transactions post to ledger within 1 minute of transaction).
- Takes only a fraction of the time it takes to utilize, versus a conventional ATM.
- Desktop terminal rounds up any figure entered to the next $5.00 increment.
- No "ETF" or penalty for terminating service/No early cancellation fees
Our Traditional Credit Card Processing
|Instant Exchange No Cash Involved||Cash Must Be Withdrawn Then Giving to You|
|Customer Will Spend More $ Due to Not Having to Check Account Balance or Navigate ATM Prompts||Customers Usually Pull Out Very Little Cash if Forced to Use an ATM vs. Real Credit Card Processing|
|Will Increase Your Ability to Sell to Many More Customers Who Have Different Card Types||Will Discourage People from Visiting Your Location Due to Non-Acceptance of Credit Cards|
|This Solution is a Direct Exchange into Your Bank Account, There is No Limit on How Much Can be Processed||ATMs Run Out of Money and Need to be Serviced, Which Can be Costly to Maintain as Well as Costly to Your Customers|
|This Solution Only Costs $2.50 and That Cost Can Be Charged to the Consumer or the Merchant - it is Your Choice!||ATMs Charge Between $3 - $6 to Withdrawn, Which Many Consumers Do Not Want to Pay|
|This Solution Makes You Profit||ATMs Make the Company Who Owns Them Profit|
|Zero Risk, You Can Cancel this Solution at Any Time With No Penalty||ATMs Need to be Installed, They Cost Money to Maintain, They Can be Stolen, They Have Extensive Contracts That Don't Allow You to Cancel|